RESPOND ONLY IF YOU MEET REQUIREMENTS OUTLINED BELOW
Social Service Counseling Services...
Master's Degree & AZ Behavioral Health Licensure
Salary Range: $32,500-$45,000/YR DOE
CPES BHS Tucson seeking a therapist, preferably with an Arizona behavioral health license. Candidate must have effective communication skills in English both in writing and verbally. Ability to interact positively with diverse population of clients, referral sources and co-workers. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in related field, bilingual in Spanish is a plus. Excellent time management and organizational skills is essential along with computer expertise. Populations served include adults in need of couples counseling, anger management, parenting skill, substance abuse, domestic violence, sex offender, etc. Must be able to work two to three evenings, have or be able to obtain a Level 1 Finger Print Clearance card. Experience in facilitating groups is important.
Candidates must hold a master’s degree or higher and be licensed or license eligible in the discipline of counseling, social work, and/or marriage and family counseling. Minimum of 3 year mental health counseling experience in an adult behavioral health setting. Flexible 40 hour work schedule to include minimum of two evenings per week. Experience working with community-based programs, treatment facilities and/or direct practical experience with adult therapy; experience with Sex Offender and Domestic Violence treatment; bilingual in English/Spanish preferred. Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook), and other required computer skills, including email.
• Thorough knowledge of various therapeutic techniques utilized when treating clients experiencing mental health challenges, including sexual abuse/trauma, substance abuse, and dynamics of abuse/addictive behavior.
• Thorough knowledge of DSM-IV TR
• Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Adept problem solving skills
• Ability to complete mental status exam and psychosocial assessments
• Ability to collaborate closely with colleagues and other professionals in a supportive manner, both within and outside the agency, regarding individual client progress/barriers
• Ability to consistently represent the agency in a professional manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to accurately complete clinical documentation, within required timeframes (i.e. progress notes, treatment plans, monthly reports, discharge summaries)
• Ability to understand administrative policies and procedures regarding client care and program expectations
• Demonstrates skills, knowledge, abilities and compliance with professional and licensing standards and expectations
• Continually improves quality of therapy provided via input from clinical supervision, professional conference attendance and analysis of clinical literature
• Familiarity with people and practices within various ethnic and cultural groups
• Performs other related activities in accordance with agency growth and changes
NO RELOCATION PROVIDED
Cover letter outlining experience & resume:
CPES Employment & Training Center
2828 N. Country Club #100
Tucson, AZ 85716
Email:rrodriguez[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Office Hours: Mon thru Fri 8a-4p