CNA / HHA / Companion Requirements include:
- Current Indiana CNA license or HHA registration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical and/or home health experience
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Physical within 180 days of employment
- Willingness to drive to client locations throughout Lake County, Indiana
- Commitment to promptness
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to presenting a professional image and treating others with respect
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client information
Drug screening and comprehensive national background checks will be conducted as part of the application process.
To apply, please fax your resume to us at 888-202-0375 or email it to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
BrightStar is a growing national home care company that is locally owned and operated in Lake County Indiana.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: CNA, C.N.A., care giver, caregiver, caregiving, companion, home health aide, HHA, H.H.A., personal care assistant, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, home health, homehealth, home health care, home care, homecare