Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting plus a minimum of 3 years of directly relevant finance experience with related work experience in any of the following combinations of principles:
o Investor Relations; Financial Planning & Analysis; Corporate Finance; Accounting; Business management, development, administration.
• Alternatively, a qualified applicant may have a Masters of Business Administration degree and a lesser amount of related work experience.
• Proficient experience in the use of Excel for analysis or modeling and demonstrated experience in the use of PowerPoint to prepare presentations.
• Experience with both Navision and SAP a plus.
• Financial modeling experience either from schooling or banking experience; experience with pay back analysis.
• Experience with oil & gas and public companies preferred.
• Experience with mergers and acquisitions a plus.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create, maintain and distribute Revenue waterfall document including site count reconciliation and revenue changes by region.
• Request and consolidate monthly forecasts for regions; track approved headcount forecast and work with managers/HR to verify New/Replacement/Promotions requests.
• Review all revenue and expenses to make sure they are accurate.
• Lead and manage the consolidated and regional budget process.
• This position develops and enhances financial forecast models for entire company along with new products and initiatives; lead and partner with operational and finance business leaders to understand and model impact of key drivers, consolidated financial modeling, budget integration, reporting and other ad hoc financial modeling and analysis.
• Will maintain monthly company analytics and KPI’s.
• The employee must be able to lift up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 15 lbs. occasionally for short durations.
• The employee must be able to carry up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 15 lbs occasionally for short distances.
• The employee must be able to push/pull up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 15 lbs. occasionally usually from desk level to floor or floor to desk level.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
• This position requires a moderate amount of stamina with the ability to perform the above essential job functions and within timetables. Some overtime work may be required.
• Upper extremity usage, motor coordination, range of motion, vision, hearing and balance should be in a range to safely preclude the harm or injury to the employee in this position or the harm or injury to other employees.
• The employee will, in most cases, work in a central air-conditioned building; however, may be exposed to dust, fumes or gases and to changes of weather when exposed to outdoors at job sites or other locations.
• Optimistic attitude
• Communicate effectively
• Professional and ethical behavior
• Problem solver
• Good listener
• Must manage time efficiently and effectively