Neil Huffman Automotive Group currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced Service Advisor who has the drive to meet the highest commitment to customer satisfaction.
As a Service Advisor your main job is to interpret customer concerns and comments for our technicians, so they will diagnose vehicle problems correctly. The adviser then translates the technician’s findings, which may be very complex, into language our customers will understand.
The duties of a service advisor include:
• Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments and receiving vehicle information.
• Listening to requests of the service desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order.
• Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs.
• Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule.
• Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
• Periodically checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being
Equal Opportunity Employer