• High School Diploma or GED
• Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant
• Ability to read, writes, and speak English in order to follow simple oral or written instructions and complete standard forms.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to exchange information and maintain courteous relationships with patients and visitors.
• Minimum three (3) years of CNA experience required in Hospital or Nursing Home (unable to accept Home Care Experience)
• Knowledge of OSHA and Patient Safety handling.
• Complete all credentialing requirements
1. Occasional heavy lifting to assist in moving or restraining patients.
2. Ability to assist with lift, transfer, and transport of patients.
3. Extensive walking and standing while performing duties, ability to push wheelchair to transport patient.
WE HAVE WORK!!!