Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited B.S., M.S. and/or Ph.D degree college/university program
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
- Have at least a 2.8/4.0 overall GPA
- Available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for 10 weeks during the summer 2015 semester
- Able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
We are looking for people with good presentation and writing/communication skills who are self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Candidates must have college level engineering/technical course work completed.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.