Commerical Credit/Collections Analyst
CFS has been retained to find an Commercial Credit Analyst candidate for a very visible client in San Antonio. This is a high profile position with visibility with upper management.The company is very visible and well known and offers and very fun,friendly and employee focused atmosphere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk
involved in extending credit
• Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
• Evaluate Agency and Advertisers records and recommend payment terms based on
earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity via DNB and Equifax
• Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange
• Complete loan applications, including credit analysis and summaries of loan
requests within 24 hours window
• Consult with Agency and Advertisers to resolve complaints and verify financial
and credit transactions
Manage queue utilizing DBNI Decision Maker to establish lines of credit set up new accounts utilizing contract information, to minimize loss potential, review account information for high risks and reevaluate new credit lines.
• Manage queue of incoming requests for customer edits, credit reference requests, new vendor set up and mergers and transfers.
• Customer Relations: Work with internal and external customers handle escalated situation, process inquires until complete or routed to appropriate area for completion, meet and exceed service with service line agreement.
• Skip Trace accounts as required
• Review charge accounts for Agency placement: monitor performance (reviews, on
site audits, accountability to meet forecast)
• Manage and Reduction of Bad Debt
• Collection of commercial Agency and advertiser accounts at 120 days past due
to limit exposure to the bank
• Make routine calls to customers, block advances on business line of credit,
• Minimize portfolio risk and ensure compliance with bank standards and
• Review Accounts and Credit reports to determine if accounts are Fraudulent.
Monitor accounts that default within the 1st 30 days.
• Request Information from Pie and compare signatures of payments that were
received versus the signatures on the loan documents.
• Work closely with Account Executives , Market Controllers ,EVPOS