• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Bachelor’s in another field with appropriate healthcare business experience
• 3-8 years medical finance, managed care contracting, or business office/claims shop operations experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self motivated. Able to work independently and as a team member
• Detail oriented
• Excellent PC skills
• Excellent People skills
• Management skills
• Organizational skillsLack of information can delay the application process, and therefore applicants should be thorough in completing the online application.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE - N/A
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.