DCP Midstream, LLC, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, leads the midstream segment as one of the top three largest natural gas gatherers and processors, the largest producer of natural gas liquids, and one of the largest marketers of natural gas liquids in the country.
DCP Midstream is a 50-50 joint venture between Spectra Energy and ConocoPhillips.
DCP Midstream, LLC, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a leader in the midstream segment of the energy industry as the No. 1 NGL producer, No. 1 natural gas gatherer and processor, and No. 3 NGL pipeline operator in the U.S., based on miles of pipeline operated. DCP Midstream is a 50-50 joint venture between Phillips 66 and Spectra Energy. DCP Midstream is the link in the energy chain ensuring society has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. As the largest producer of natural gas liquids in the U.S., DCP Midstream is proud of the role its 3,200 employees perform in gathering and processing natural gas in 18 states. DCP Midstream is the largest oil and gas company and the largest private company in Denver, and is the Top Company Winner for Energy/Natural Resources in Colorado as recognized by ColoradoBiz. For more information, visit the DCP Midstream website at www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Midstream, LLC is also the general partner and manages the operations of DCP Midstream Partners, LP, a midstream master limited partnership (MLP) which trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DPM). (www.dcppartners.com)
The Business Intelligence Developer develops and supports solutions to meet our business’s information and reporting needs. Works with project leads, business analysts, business users, and IT members to create and maintain BI visualizations, apps and models, as well as to manage and maintain the underlying BI software tools.
• Develop, maintain, test, document and implement Business Objects Universes, reports, dashboards, Explorer views, and mobile presentation.
• Monitor and support data load and report generation processes.
• Address incidents and problems related to the BI footprint.
• Conduct root cause analysis for problems/incidents and strive to resolve issues with permanent fixes.
• Help conduct BI software administration, including license management, software installation, software configuration, and user access and security.
• Help to manage the BI technical infrastructure, including servers, networks and application data integration.
• Help develop, maintain, test, document and implement BI data models.
• Develop, maintain and deliver technical documentation.
• Work with business analysts to gather requirements for BI solutions (new and enhancements). Assist in translating business goals into technical requirements that meet existing / emerging BI standards.
• Work with Enterprise Data Architects to define data requirements.
• Help identify data sources required to meet business needs.
• Assess data quality.
• Troubleshoot and analyze data from its source to its presentation.
• Develop into a Subject Matter Expert (SME) around the use and features of the SAP Business Objects tools.
• Help develop policies, procedures and standards in support of Business Intelligence.
• Help identify and apply best practices to communicate critical business information through dashboards, scorecards, or dynamic drillable reports.
• Explore and understand the capabilities of BI tools (SAP Business Objects) to expand BI team knowledge going forward.
Skills & Experience:
• Seeking creative, self-motivated people who thrive in a collaborative environment.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Finance or related discipline
• 1+ years experience in SQL Programming or other data extraction and aggregation skills.
• Experience in any of the following a plus:
•SAP Business Objects BI presentation tools, including Web Intelligence, Dashboards, and Universe Designer.
•SAP Business Objects Data Services tools, including Data Integrator, Data Quality and Information Steward.
•SAP HANA, SAP IQ, Replication Server and/or Power Designer desirable.
•Any of the following tools: HTML5, R, OBIA/OBIEE, Oracle Apex, Hyperion Essbase, MS Sharepoint, MS Office tools.
• Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to learn about and understand key business aspects of the data and information we work with.
• Effective listening and oral/written communication skills, including ability to provide essential information to stakeholders.
• Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as on teams.
• Self-motivated and people-oriented.
• Ability to learn and work with multiple applications and technologies.
• Ability to implement Best Practices and Standards.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.