Stalwart Concepts is an outsourced marketing and sales firm for larger corporations. We are hired by national business service corporations to provide sales and marketing of their services. Essentially, instead of forming an internal sales and marketing department, they hire Stalwart Concepts to gain and retain their accounts. We deal with clients on a one on one basis and provide the clients' services by tailoring them directly to each individual needs.Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry. Compensation for this position is on a pay for performance basis. Job Purpose:
Develops new business (leads based) by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.Duties:
* Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
* Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
* Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
* Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of their customers.
* Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
* Learning the business aspect of running a marketing firm.
* All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market.
Compensation for this position is on a pay for performance basis.
ClientBase, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Foster Teamwork, Planning, Building Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasizing Excellence, Training