Are you ready to make a positive change? If so, then come work for a company that . . .
• Values the strong skills you bring to the table
• Provides an opportunity to succeed at what you do best
• Will challenge your skills and grow your talent
• Gives you the chance to build a real, long term career
Look no further – your future as a Planner/Scheduler starts today at Manitowoc Foodservice-Cleveland.
As the Planner Scheduler you will be responsible to interpret the business/sales plan and develop manufacturing schedules to support the plan. You will also plan and control schedules/work orders while proactively reviewing capacity to make recommendations regarding alternate options when demand outpaces capacity, while ensuring a steady flow of 'ready work' with ownership in achieving departmental efficiencies. You will also respond to all customer service requests for information related to orders as well as maintaining the materials data base, planning systems, and the management of data integrity within the ERP system.
Reporting directly to the Scheduling Manager, this position is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Translate business plan and sales forecast into an actionable manufacturing plan
• Monitor long-range production plan and make recommendations when demand outpaces capacity
• Aggressively pursue lead time reduction options
• Define potential part deficiencies that could prevent execution of the sales plan and review alternatives with Master Scheduling and Purchasing
• Identify and resolve system and master data issues
• Work with Master Scheduling to implement revision change with the least disruption to the production plan