- Undergraduate degree or High School diploma/GED with 5+ years equivalent experience
- 4+ years of development and testing experience on main programming languages such as C#, ASP.NET, or Java
- 2+ years of experience working with Oracle Database
- 3+ years of Senior level Applications Developer experience
- 3+ years of SDLC experience
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience moving and transforming data with Microsoft SSIS
- Job will require both system analysis and software development skills
- Knowledge of web development concepts
- Healthcare Industry experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one
giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.