TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TNLicensed Physical Therapy Assistant (LPTA) - PRN
TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for 26 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, cardiology, vascular surgery, orthopaedics and oncology. Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 132 beds and now serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford. TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible. We are a certified stroke center, which is enhanced by our new whole body, 8-slice per second CT scanner. In 2003, we were recognized again as an accredited chest pain center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers. We continue to provide quality heart care services, including everything from stent placements and angioplasties to cardiac catheterizations. TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
is currently looking for a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (LPTA) - PRN. Responsibilities:
- Performs physical therapy interventions ensuring they are thoroughly completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates appropriate care of patient with strokes, muscular diseases, injuries, and replacements in acute and outpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Documents all therapy interventions according to policy.
- Provides and documents patient teaching for patient/family members.
- Provides and documents therapeutic instructions for patient/family prior to discharge for patients on home therapy.
- Provides patient progress reports to primary physical therapist.
- Enter patient charges.
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality and privacy.
- Performs additional duties as determined by facility consistent with education and level of responsibility.
- Minimum Education: Associates of Arts Degree for Physical Therapist Assistant from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Licensure: current Tennessee license.
- Other:American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS; new hires must complete requirement within 3 months of hire.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.TriStarSouthernHills.com. You may also contact Melanie Simon, Recruiter at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or 615.781.4685 for more information. Now is the time to become part of the TriStar Southern Hills Team.