- Highly effective written and oral English communication
- Maintain positive and polite attitude in a demanding work environment
- Work effectively in a team atmosphere and on interdisciplinary projects
- Orientation for goal fulfillment for both company and individual objectives
- Possess creative out of the box mentality for recruiting and sales
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to use good judgment and business knowledge to make company and individual decisions
- Maintain adaptability in an ever-changing dynamic setting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or related field required
- Ability to work earlier and later than normal business hours
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Have work experience in a service sales or related industry
- Current authorization to work in the United states for any employer required
- Proven track record of high achievement
- Ability to utilize computer and internet for research and recruitment
- Proper business phone etiquette skills
Keywords: business development, sales, account executive, account management, recruiter, recruiting, B2B, relationship building, sales manager, growing company, interview, talent acquisition, consulting
Finding talented people who fit both specific job requirements and your company's corporate culture is exacting work. Yet, having the right people on board is critical to gaining and maintaining a competitive advantage in your marketplace. Finding and attracting the highest level of talent takes time, expertise, and a comprehensive network of contacts and a solid grasp of both job requirements and candidates' skill sets.
Our customers range from new startup companies with only 10 employees up to Fortune 100 companies with a worldwide presence. Our unique business structure allows us to mold our service to best fit our customer's needs.
To ensure effective communication, Aegis Worldwide partners with internal staff to build the most effective team for a company. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, we serve companies throughout the United States. From recent college graduates to experienced senior leadership, we provide permanent placement and contract services for positions throughout the manufacturing industry.