About G/O Digital, A Gannett Company (GCI)
Our Vision: To Transform Local Marketing
We help businesses, big & small #WinLocal. For Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs), G/O Digital is a one-stop-shop for local businesses looking to connect with consumers through digital marketing. For National Brands and Agencies, we transform content into commerce. The G/O Digital premise is simple: whether you’re a big brand marketer or local business owner, we deliver a simple suite of digital marketing solutions to connect with consumers locally in a meaningful, personal way that drives measureable results.
G/O Digital, offers a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture in a growing division of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), an international media and marketing solutions company that reaches more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties
More about G/O Digital
See the G/O Digital Announcement in Ad Age
Success at G/O Digital requires the following personal attributes:
• You have a passion for digital marketing, innovation & start-up culture.
• You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
• You’re a change agent: see ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity as opposed to a hurdle, thrive on challenging yourself to push beyond conventional thinking.
• You’re a problem solver: make things happen & work well with others to build constructive & effective relationships
• You seek initiative: volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks.
• You’re detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
• You have the intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
This role is based in Phoenix, AZ. The G/O Digital Operation Support Admin is responsible for managing daily support and maintenance activities within web-based reporting and project management marketing software. As a member of the Operations Team, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities in specific platforms while working directly with the Operations Team. Continual goals to increase response time, customer satisfaction, and data integrity within each tool while working in a team-based setting will be the primary focus within this position.
Job Responsibilities: The Position
- Respond in a timely manner to help tickets from internal and external team members within each business platform.
- Develop effective methods to respond to client and team needs within each platform.
- General administrative duties within each platform such as creating logins and ensuring data integrity.
- Update and maintain tracking information of known issues within each platform.
- 1+ year of support/customer service experience
- Familiarity with web-based reporting, project management and CRM software is preferred but not required (e.g. AtTask, Confluence, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
For the right candidate G/O Digital offers
• A dynamic, entrepreneurial culture
• Competitive compensation & benefits