You will manage execution of projects pertaining to digital marketing, including coordination of resources, scheduling and budgets and serve as liaison between requesting party, Business Units, IT, Digital Marketing and project team. You will ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of digital marketing projects which follow standard project management protocols as defined by IT and Marketing leadership.
- Work with marketing, communications, IT and applications specialists and Human Centered Design teams to develop clear requirements and success metrics for digital marketing projects
- Follow defined processes and best practices for requirements definition, project planning and execution
- Adhere to established IT standards, including StageGate process for technology projects
- Develop and manage budget to support project implementation and support
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders project status, including risks to schedule, budget or plan; Stakeholders include but not limited to: Business Units, Marketing Management, IT, World Area Marketing
- Work with user experience / Human Centered Design team to ensure that best practices for usability and information architecture are being followed
- Work with IT and technology resources to ensure that standardized, fit-for-purpose technology solutions are utilized to meet project objectives, including sustainability once in production
Be mindful of integration opportunities between digital resources, including web and mobile
Maintain awareness of competitive activities in related digital functional areas.
- Experience and understanding of Human Centered Design methods and processes, especially as it relates to requirements definition and audience (persona) identification
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven experience in team facilitation
- Understand relationship of sales, marketing and communications disciplines
- Ability to team lead with colleagues not reporting to this role (virtual team)
- Strong presentation, relationship and interpersonal skills required for customer and internal interaction and relationship building, especially at decision making levels
- Ability to work both in a small team environment and a global matrix organization as well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word; Understanding of web publishing (HTML) and Microsoft SharePoint necessary
- Competence in technology terminology
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Sciences, Project Management or related field; + 8 years related experience; OR Master's degree in Marketing, Computer Sciences, Project Management or related field + 7 years related experience
- MBA degree desired, but not required.
- Experience managing integrated marketing programs, specifically digital marketing (Web publishing, social media, permission marketing, mobile applications, etc.)
- Communications agency (web publishing, design) experience required
- Experience in some Industrial (B2B) Marketing disciplines required
- Experience with process manufacturing principles desired
- Minimum 5 years marketing and/or project management related experience required
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Relocation benefits may be available for this position.
About Process Systems and Solutions
Emerson’s Process System’s and Solutions business provides automation technology and consulting services to allow process manufacturers to make the most of their operations while reducing costs and minimizing safety and environmental risks. Today, our control systems run more than 10,000 plants in 135 countries around the world. Our customers rely on us to solve their toughest challenges, and it’s a commitment we take very seriously.
We’re seeking high-impact people, true innovators at the core, whose ideas can change the world. If you’re looking for a company that recognizes and rewards your abilities, provides global opportunities to advance your career, and fosters an environment to learn and develop, Emerson may be for you. Consider joining our team of more than 7,000 Process Systems and Solutions employees across the globe.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is Process Systems and Solutions’ policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age and any other factor prohibited by law.
APPLY NOW! (You will be redirected from the Emerson careers site)