Our real estate practice includes all aspects of the real estate ownership 'life cycle' from acquisition due diligence to disposition and related federal and multi-state income tax and estate planning implications for its owners. This is a consultative role with an emphasis on exceptional client service, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
This position requires experience preparing complex tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships preferably within the real estate industry and significant experience performing review, research and planning.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA Certification - or currently working towards CPA
- Minimum of 3-5 years of recent tax experience in Public Accounting working on preparation and review of individual, business and partnership tax returns within the real estate industry
- Experience with S Corporations and Partnerships
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance.
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or to collect necessary information for tax service requirements.
- Strong technical skills in accounting, tax preparation, and review experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with a national or large regional accountingYou’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.Location Street Address
: One South Wacker Drive, Ste. 800City
: Great Lakes RegionPosition Type
: Full TimeJob Type
: ExperiencedDegree Required
: BachelorTravel Required
: YesSponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: