Flagship Credit Acceptance is a national indirect automobile finance company located in Chadds Ford, PA, specializing in the purchase of retail installment contracts from automotive dealerships that provide financing to non-prime consumers for purchases of new and used vehicles.
We strive to maintain a positive work environment, where people can learn and grow within our company. Our employees are encouraged to provide collaborative and creative ideas where each person feels empowered to contribute to the success of our company.
We are looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us as we create unique, effective, efficient and economical solutions for our clients. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
In this intrinsic role, we will rely on your tenacity and composure to contact customers by telephone to solicit payments, determine reasons for overdue payments and establish repayment schedules or other debt repayment strategies based on customers’ financial situations while conducting all conversations in a clear and professional manner adhering to all federal, state, and local guidelines. The Collections Specialist must be able to maintain composure at all times and be able to use logic to determine the appropriate resolution for each account as well as perform the following duties:
- Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
- Locate customers with the assistance of skip tracing tools
- Accurately record information regarding financial status of customer and status of collection efforts
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and other contact information