As a Software Engineer Lead, you will join PNC's Information Technology group, and will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations.
Working under broad guidance, your team and area will be rsponsible for Installation, configuration, development and maintenance of Hyperion Planning and Essbase Applications.
You will also augment your skills on such projects as system enhancements and operational and technical support for routine and non-complex system functions for our Lines of Business (LOB) service partners.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with
* 5+ years hands on Installation, Development and administration of Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications Version 11 and higher.
* Demonstrated experience with webforms and reports development.
* Experience in creating complext Hyperion business rules and calculation scripts
* Experience with metadata extraction, load and updates
* Experience with building, maintaining and enhancing Smartview ad-hoc reports
* Experience with creating and troubleshooting Drill through reports
* Knowledge of Data Integration tools such as ODI
* Experience translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs
* Demonstrated experience performing highly complex software development activities strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Production system problem resolution and support skills
* Experience with Unix, Linux, Informatica and/or OBIEE is a plus
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management and teams