Sales Acquisition and Customer Service are crucial roles in any business...especially ours. Tei Consulting Group, Inc. is focused on client / customer satisfaction, customer service
, and customer acquisition. Due to our explosive growth, we are aggressively hiring and training individuals with
customer service, business development, sales
and marketing, and/or customer interaction experience. We specialize in professional in-person sales, customer retention, sales and marketing with several opportunities for career development.
We are currently interviewing for an Entry Level Client Manager. This is not a call center position. This job involves in person sales to consumers
. All of our Entry Level employees are trained in the areas of customer interaction, sales & marketing, client communications, business development, and customer retention. Our training methods of selling and customer retention are proven to shape our employees into top professionals.
We are interested in seasoned professionals AND individuals with little sales experience who want to continue to grow in the customer acquisitions field and learn how to compete in today’s fast paced sales and marketing arena. Individuals who have the related coursework and are making a career change or interested in an entry level position are encouraged to apply to Tei Consulting Group, Inc.
Ideal candidates have a background in customer service, speech, communications, sales, business development, management of telemarketing teams, retail sales, and/or human resources. This position involves a compensation structure where pay is based on individual performance. Tei Consulting Group, Inc believes in rewarding our highest performers with the highest compensation.
www.tcginc.bizAPPLY NOWCustomer Service / Sales / Customer Retention duties include (but are not limited to):
• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Sales / Customer Service / Customer Retention position
• Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor individual progress to provide sales-coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
• Participation in morning meetings including: sales role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of consumer behavior training. Tei Consulting Group, Inc Offers:
• Full Training
• No glass ceiling
• Free Parking
• Compensation based on individual performance
• Entry level career opportunities after the initial sales position
• An enjoyable working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
• Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.