Title: Ultrasonographer II
City, State: Nashville,TN
Location: St Thomas Midtown Hospital
Additional Job Details: FT Days
Summary: Required- High Risk OB Ultrasound experience
The Ultrasonographer II performs diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images to radiologists and physicians for interpretation.
- Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
- Performs routine and complex studies and assists physician in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
Education & Experience:
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Graduate of an accredited educational program in Sonography required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- AHA - Heart Saver AED Adult & Pediatric CPR required
- Reg Dgnstc Mdcl Sonographer License Required. Must have 2 of the following: ARDMS, RVT, ARRT: RT(S) and RT(VS)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)