The Digital Experience group is in the business of changing the way people shop, buy and interact with financial products. Whether it's our award winning websites, Virtual Wallet and mobile offerings or real-time account opening, money movement and payments, were are looking for people that are passionate about creating banking and investing products and experiences that customers love to use.
As a Digital Experience Designer, you will support the Digital Experience function by conceptualizing and designing moderately complex new and existing system enhancements. You will model and develop process flow for proposed changes, and work with Experience Managers, Technology Project Mgmt & Development teams and other internal / external service partners to execute vision.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Interaction Design: Work with developers, product managers, quality assurance and other interaction designers to create visually appealing, highly usable and intuitive user experiences. Create sceneries, user flow diagrams, interaction models and visual communication systems. Communicate ideas using prototypes, wireframes, interactive mock ups or other work products. Use graphic design skills.
* Information Architecture: Ability to organize and design complex information systems for optimized user paths and experiences. Creation of user-centered design deliverables including site maps, navigation models, storyboards etc
* Writing for End Users: Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex design concepts and strategies clearly and persuasively across different audiences. Create concise instructional copy that guides users through experiences while expressing the brand in a consistent and powerful manner.
* Experience Design/Thought Leadership: Contribute to the evolution and strategy of design practices and policies. Subject matter expertise on current & emerging trends and technologies in the area of user centered design and Ecommerce. Fluency in best practices for information Architecture and design. Contribute to internal visual and interaction design standards.
* Research: Use of quantitative and qualitative research methods to inform the design process (surveys, usability testing, card sorting, etc). Must have the ability to synthesize and analyze data to improve the usability of our products and experiences while understanding business and technical constraints. Conduct research when appropriate and required. Clearly communicate suggested improvements for maximum impact and to capitalize on findings. Organize and design moderately complex information systems for optimized user paths and experiences. Create user-centered design deliverables including site maps, navigation models, storyboards etc. Organize information in ways that provide clarity, encourage interaction and remove friction.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in an E-Business related field required: Industrial design, Interaction/Service/Web design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), information architecture, Business/Process innovation.
A minimum of 2+ years of related experience.
Demonstrated project work in degree related field: Web content development Primary Research, Experience design, Prototype development, Information architecture, Project leadership.
Communication skills ' written and oral
Interpersonal skills ' all levels and parts of the organization
Dealing with ambiguity
Business and marketing acumen
PNC is committed to offering you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We design our full-time and part-time benefits programs based on PNC's benefits philosophy to provide quality levels of coverage at affordable costs over the long term for both employees and PNC. We strive to balance the cost of providing competitive benefits with the need to cover employees with a wide range of protection during and after employment.
Options you may be able to consider include:
Medical and Dental Coverage
Part Time Benefits
401(k) and Pension Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO