Ever considered living in the greater San Francisco Bay area? Where the summer high temperatures typically top out at 85 degrees and the winter lows rarely drop below 65 degrees? Where a day at the beach, a day on the ski slopes, a hike through Yosemite, and a drive through the Napa vineyards are all within a couple of hours reach? Then look no further! Alliance HealthCare Radiology, a division of Alliance HealthCare Services has immediate openings for full-time MRI Technologists at our sites in the greater San Francisco and Sacramento, CA areas - specific locations include the city of San Francisco, San Bruno, Walnut Creek, Antioch, Martinez, Santa Clara, San Rafael, Sacramento, Elk Grove, and Vacaville.
With a 30-year strategy of partnering directly with hospitals and other healthcare partners, Alliance HealthCare Services is the nation’s largest provider of advanced outpatient diagnostic imaging services focusing on MRI, PET/CT and CT through its Alliance Imaging division, as well as providing radiation therapy services through its Alliance Oncology division. Alliance also offers comprehensive women’s breast health care solutions. Our 2,300 team members support our partnerships with more than 1,000 hospital and healthcare partners across 46 states and provide exceptional care to more than one million patients each year.
When you become a part of the Alliance team, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that supports and complements your life. Our selection of benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug health coverage
- Life, AD&D and disability insurance
- 401K savings plan
- Holiday, vacation and float paid time off
- Education assistance
- A variety of work schedules to fit your personal situation
At Alliance, the MRI Technologist is the front-line Team Member delivering the outstanding patient care that Alliance is known for. The Technologist is responsible for ensuring patient safety and patient comfort throughout the scan experience while also performing high quality MRI studies. He/she also serves as the day-to-day representation of Alliance to our customers, interacting regularly with hospital staff and radiologist regarding patient care. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring patient safety, which often involves pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection techniques, etc.
- Producing high quality diagnostic images.
- Collaborative partnership and communication with hospital staff and radiologists.
- Trouble-shooting the scanner, coach and peripheral equipment as needed to ensure optimal functioning of the unit