• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field
• More than 10 years of Engineering or Industry experience
• Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
• Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-5 year time span
• Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
• Technical skills in engineering management, 6 sigma, quality assurance and costing
• Employee training and development
• Strong customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High performance teams and a strong team player
• Commitment to company values
• Continuous improvement programs & operational excellence Preferred Skills and Experience
• Master and/or PHD in Engineering
• Value engineering.
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing environments and 6 Sigma (White, green, or black 6 Sigma Belt).
• Computer proficiency.
• PMP (PMI standard) We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus potential and an excellent 401(k) with immediate vesting along with an opportunity for long-term career growth.
Innovations and technical progress are key factors in managing global growth and using finite resources in a sustainable way. With our engineering expertise in the areas of “Material”, “Mechanical” and “Plant”, we enable our customers to gain an edge in the global market and manufacture innovative products in a cost and resource efficient way. ThyssenKrupp companies in North America offer a range of products and services, including premium carbon steel; high-performance alloys; automotive components and systems; elevators, escalators, moving walkways and passenger boarding bridges; and plant construction material trading, logistical and industrial services. In fiscal year 2010/2011, ThyssenKrupp companies in Canada, the United States and Mexico employed more than 24,000 and recorded sales of over $10 billion.
The Elevator Technology business area brings together the ThyssenKrupp Group's global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 5.7 billion euros in fiscal 2011/2012 and customers in 150 countries, ThyssenKrupp Elevator is one of the world's leading elevator companies. With more than 47,000 skilled employees, the company offers innovative and energy-efficient products designed to meet customers’ individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all. If you want to join a strong, stable, growing business and make immediate contributions, please apply online at www.thyssenkruppelevator.com
to join our team. ~CB~
Offer Relocation : Yes