Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related hardgoods, such as welding supplies. Airgas is also the third-largest U.S. distributor of safety products, the largest U.S. producer of nitrous oxide and dry ice, the largest liquid carbon dioxide producer in the Southeast, and a leading distributor of process chemicals, refrigerants and ammonia products.
RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 60,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 60 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction Stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia.
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the incumbent assists with the daily operations of the branch and ensures rental equipment is available for orders.
We are looking for An Inside Sales Associate who:
• Provides excellent customer service to all accounts.
• Provides timely follow-up to customer’s requests.
• Ensures walk in customers are handled in a timely manner including equipment returns.
• Communicates with service department and/or shop supervisor in regards to equipment shipments and
• Arranges freight and transportation.
• Assists with parts and equipment inventories.
• May develop campaigns with Sales Team.
• May be asked to make proactive calls to customers to sell RDA rental programs and imput details of call into CRM
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Post secondary education equivalent to a College diploma.
• Greater than three years customer service in an industrial/rental environment is preferred.
• Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding applications and equipment an asset.
• Sales and Marketing experience an asset.
• Familiarity with CRM or similar sales based application an asset.
• Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Sales experience in either an industrial equipment rental or a welding equipment sales or rental environment (ideally construction, fabrication, and/or manufacturing sectors) an asset.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
• Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
• Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
• Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.