LRS Consulting Services is looking for a Java Developer for a permanent position with our client in Nashville, TN.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
This Java Developer will be responsible for:
• Participate in all phases of the SDLC: requirement analysis, development, testing, and implementation.
• Sit in on the technical logic and design discussions.
• Work as part of a team to help develop custom code to fit the business needs for growth strategies.
• Creation, maintenance, and presentation of technical documentation for/to multiple levels of audiences.
• Must follow in-house and third party vendor procedural standards without supervision.
• These documents will include personnel requirements, project plans, cost and time estimates, and user instructions.
• Help to debug and fix issues alongside the business units during the implementation phase of the SDLC.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.