Ref ID: 63164
Join One of the “World’s Most Admired Companies”
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented Client Service Director to join our team. Your primary focus will be on business development with companies needing project consulting and staff augmentation assistance in finance, accounting, business systems and internal audit. You will divide your time between managing and expanding existing client relationships and developing new opportunities. You will work as part of a team, with the backing of dedicated financial recruiting professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With offices in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as a Client Service Director.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again
As a Client Service Director you will focus on cultivating interim and business consulting opportunities for accounting, finance and business systems. In particular, you’ll identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met and match consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements. Participation in industry professional associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is also an important part of this role.
With a world-class talent delivery team and the depth and breadth of the Robert Half service offerings and Protiviti’s proven thought leadership and methodologies behind you, you will be uniquely positioned to be a market leader.
- Accounting or finance degree
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable; other desired professional designations include CIA, CMA and CISA
- 5+ years of experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment preferred
- 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience (professional services firm or recruiting experience will be considered)
- Excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.474.4253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet