Schreiber Foods has needs for Cost Accountants / Cost Analysts
Manufacturing Accounting Professionals, Be Part of this Exciting Organization Today
We have openings in Richland Center, WI, Logan, UT, or Monett, MO!
In this role you will assist in developing and maintaining integrated financial systems to provide accurate information in a timely manner. You will also help develop strong internal controls and appropriate measures to ensure the integrity of reporting and focus on the continuous improvement of all financial work processes.
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of accurate product costs and analyses for new products
• Auditing and maintaining accurate costs within the cost system
• Providing appropriate cost and variance forecasts
• Ensuring that product cost changes are effectively communicated. Product costs are used to value finished goods inventory and aid in determining product pricing
• Working with your team leader to establish systems, processes and procedures to collect and record data required for internal and external reporting. This includes:
• Maintaining accurate inventory and other balance sheet accounts
• Charging costs to the general ledger in accordance with the corporate chart of accounts
• Determining appropriate accruals
• Assisting your team leader in providing explanations for period results
• Maintaining a strong system of internal controls to ensure the safeguarding of assets, compliance with GAAP and regulatory agency requirements, and the integrity and objectivity of financial and operational reporting
• Providing appropriate financial and operational measurement and analysis as required by the various teams supported. This will aid in reducing waste and increasing productivity. It will also provide a factual basis for decision making
• Assisting in the timely communication of results to supported teams, and ensuring that team members understand how their actions affect results
• Provide appropriate financial analysis for planned capital expenditures
• Working with your team leader to ensure accurate recording of fixed assets in the fixed asset system (i.e., recording of acquisitions, transfers, etc.)
• Providing support for the fixed asset physical inventory
• Sharing in the development of a culture that thrives on continuous improvement and quality principles
• Improving the professional competence of the Finance team through use of the assessment process and through the ongoing development of knowledge and skills
Cost Accountants / Cost Analysts Job Requirements Include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 4+ years of experience in cost accounting or general accounting
• Microsoft Excel experience required
Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay, Wis., to a $5 billion global enterprise and the world’s largest employee owned dairy company.
We're successful because we live our values of ownership, caring, partnership, continuous improvement and commitment to our customers each and every day.
People are the key
Great Benefits, Competitive Salary, & Generous Relocation Packages!
Submit Your Profile Now