- 5 or more years of data modeling experience using an industry standard tool (such as ERwin, ER/Studio)
- 5 or more years of experience working directly on data warehousing/business intelligence teams
- 3 or more years of experience in designing and implementing data transformation objects in tandem with those standing up ETL processes
- Demonstrated experience with change control and data governance processes, both in development and operations
- Health care data and/or health and human services data experience
- 5 or more years of experience implementing metadata driven business intelligence solutions using one of the following technologies: Cognos BI, BusinessObjects, Hyperion, Oracle BIEE, Tableau, SAS
- 3 or more years of experience in managing, securing and publishing technical, business, operational and security metadata
- Experience with creating objects and procedures that assist in meeting security and privacy objectives as required under SOC II, and/or SSAE 16 (or SAS70) audits
- Experience implementing type 1, 2, 3 and hybrid slowing changing dimensions
- Experience with the administrative aspects of Oracle Enterprise Database, Informatica PowerCenter and BusinessObjects WebIntelligence
- Understanding of HIPAA privacy & security rules
- Experience tuning large scale Oracle Database installations including partitioned tables, materialized views and multi-dimensional summary techniques (OLAP)
- Knowledge of theoretical DW design considerations including: Inmon and Kimball approaches as well as the appropriate settings for relational & dimensional modeling
- CBIP or other recognized business intelligence certification
- Experience in advocacy of the creation of a data warehouse as a data governance process
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve.
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.