As a System Director, you are a member of PNC's ALM & Capital Markets Technology organization. You will be responsible for designing, testing and implementing management information systems, applications, infrastructure, and/or enterprise architecture to meet regulatory and risk management requirements in Capital and Liquidity Management. You will work on the ongoing and new projects for LCR (Liquidity Coverage Ratio), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Dodd Frank Stress Test and RWA (risk-weighted assets). You will work in cross functional teams of Business, Finance, Technology, Quants and Data Analysts.
* Creating and producing complex information architecture designs and implementation plans
* Providing information technology leadership by understanding business imperatives and regulatory demands
* Identifying business and technical areas of risk and leading the risk mitigations planning for identified risks
* Recommending, developing and facilitating technology solutions that balance ideal with practical considerations of the business unit
* Negotiating with Internal and External (Suppliers/Vendors) stakeholders
Your hours largely fall within a normal work week, but there is variability and off-hours work based on the project. In your role, you will need strong communication and leadership skills, learn quickly, work independently and be able to interact with technology and business professionals at all levels across the organization. All the while, you'll enjoy a highly collaborative environment.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Typically 15+ years of prior management experience required
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field and/or equivalent experience
* Solid understanding of the Capital and Liquidity Regulatory framework for banks (Basel III, as applicable in the US and Dodd Frank Stress Tests)
* Hands on implementation experience in one or more of the following areas 'Advanced / Standardized approaches risk-weighted assets computation, Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Dodd-Frank Act (DFA) stress tests, FR 2052 Reports and 4G/5G Data Process, ALCO analysis packages, credit and market risk modeling
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics or Accounting. Master's will be given preference.
* Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude
* Exposure to SQL/data warehouse and an appreciation of big data concepts and applications