STNA- Full time, 3PM-11PM
MUST be available to work every other weekend full-time.
You are a hard-working, customer-service oriented STNA. You listen to our members, help them with their admission to our community, and assist with their needs. You’re looking for an employer that will invest in you as much as you invest in them. You know that any company would be lucky to have you.
With an inviting center courtyard, newly renovated spacious member rooms and common areas, Gahanna offers specialized short term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care in a friendly, home-like environment. Gahanna's associates of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing each member with superior, personalized care programs designed to exceed expectations and maximize positive clinical outcomes
The Rehabilitation and Health Center of Gahanna, a 112 bed rehab community, has an opportunity for a driven & passionate STNA. The responsibilities of the STNA. include but are not limited to positively representing the community, providing the members the necessary care and comfort to assure a smooth admission process, performing member care activities and related nursing services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of members.
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our members. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our associates is just as important to us as taking care of our members.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You’re our company’s future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Community. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And that’s just the basics.
- Must be a State Tested Nursing Assistant in good standing in the state of Ohio.
- Must be proficient in performing technical skills required of a nursing assistant.
- Must have one year experience.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperative with others.
- Must be an energetic, professional, and reliable STNA.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehealth.com/), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.