Through interactive conversations, Public Outreach teams work to promote sustainable support and awareness for some of the world’s most well-known and loved non-profit organizations.
As a fundraiser you’ll work on one of those teams speaking on behalf of a charity you care about.
In the Boston area we currently fundraise on behalf of PLAN International, a child-centered community development organization working in 50 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty.
A career with Public Outreach means you’ll:
- Get the satisfaction of making a difference.
- Enjoy a fun, flexible, work experience with excellent training and support.
- Experience ample opportunities to grow as an employee, and as person.
We offer a great work environment with rapid promotion potential, benefits, and travel opportunities.
We specialize in direct face-to-face fundraising because we’ve found that one-on-one engagement is a personalized and cost-effective way to inspire donations.
As a fundraiser you will work in teams and fundraise outdoors in busy areas of the city. You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and recruiting members for the charities we represent.
- Raising awareness of the organization's work, goals and financial needs.
- Soliciting and gathering monetary donations for an organization focusing on sustainable monthly donations.
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.