This role is responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of business goals by marketing and servicing Direct Generals products including Auto, Life, Auto Club, Roadside Assistance to new and existing customers. Individuals in this role will assist walk-in customers, support office operations and market our products outside of the office via marketing calls and visits.
• Meet and exceed sale's goals through new product sales, cross selling and retention of current customers.
• Implement marketing programs and initiatives which further the Direct General brand in the local market (car dealerships, local events, etc.).
• Build and maintain relationships with community organizations and local business.
• Develop and manage customer relationships and serve as a resource to customers and potential customers on all Direct General's products and services.
• Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve Direct General's position in the marketplace.
• Receive customer payments, issue receipts and verify balance/daily reports of receipts for cash drawers.
• Understand, promote and remain current on company underwriting guidelines, announcements, and memos related to changes in company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for sales administration and reporting activities.