Job is located in Northbrook, IL.
This is a lot more than just a typical administrative job. Our company provides in-home caregivers who help seniors and people with disabilities live their best lives possible. We bring safety, health, love and joy to clients across the Chicago-area who need a little help—or a big hand.
“I appreciate how kind & sensitive you were to my mother. From the bottom of my heart I would recommend you to anybody who needs a caregiver.' AH
This administrative/reception position, in our fast-growing, eight-person Northbrook office, requires someone with strong admin skills, a welcoming voice on the phone, a great work ethic and a big heart.
You’ll be our face to our clients, caregivers and strategic partners, so you’ll be a key participant in helping us continue our mission to “Be a true advocate for seniors and their families and to always do the right thing.'
If you meet the criteria so far, take a look at the primary things you would be helping us with:
- Answer phone & provide information, or forward to your appropriate colleague
- Greet visitors in a friendly, respectful manner & invite them to share some coffee or tea
- Help us interview, screen & hire the finest Chicago-area caregivers
- Be highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare promotional literature packages
- Complete important computer data entry tasks
- Have a professional appearance, a friendly smile and a good sense of humor
- Bring a positive, caring, team-player attitude to work every day
Senior Helpers is one of the largest companies in the United States serving seniors and people with disabilities. Our Northbrook office has received multiple awards and is one of the highest performing teams worldwide.
We are proud to have been selected to be the Affiliate Office for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America for the entire Chicago-area. We have been ranked as One of the Top Home Care Agencies in North America and honored as One of the Country’s Best Places to Work by CNA.com.
“You are the best! I absolutely love working for Senior Helpers. Yours is definitely the ‘champagne’ of home care agencies.' KM
If you would like to learn more, please visit our website at www.seniorhelpers.com and, if you feel this could be the career position you have been looking for, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
“You are the most attentive, genuine employers I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.' HC