Job is located in York, PA.
Allied Resources Medical Staffing
Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) – Travel or Local Contract
13 Week Contract Assignment
Shift:Days/Evenings – 80 hours/every 2 weeks
OutpatientChronic Unit Dialysis Unit- must have 1 year recent experience
Competitive RATES- Call or email for more information
DialysisRegistered Nurse (RN) – Registered Nurse / Healthcare
Dialysis TravelRegistered Nurse / RN
The Dialysis TravelRegistered Nurse provides direct patient care for assigned patients and assistsin the care of other patients as needed. The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse plansand organizes all patient and personnel activities. The Dialysis TravelRegistered Nurse is responsible for facility operations in the absence of theNursing Director.
Additional responsibilities of the position include:
- Responsible for direct patient care of assigned patients in the Inpatient Renal Replacement and Apheresis Services setting and providing the appropriate treatment technique for assigned patients as prescribed in all modality procedures, as appropriately defined - hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, continuous renal replacement therapies, and apheresis.
- Attending to the psychosocial and emotional needs of patients and their families
- Providing advanced nursing care for patients on dialysis
- Assesses patients’ responses to treatment therapy making appropriate adjustments and modifications to the treatment plan as indicated by the appropriately credentialed physician. Communicates problems or concerns to the inpatient program manager, appropriately credentialed physician, patient hospital primary nurse and others as indicated.
- Provides and monitors vascular/peritoneal access care according to established procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation, administration, monitoring, and documentation of patient's response to prescribed intradialytic transfusions, including appropriate notification of adverse reactions to physician and appropriate blood supplier.
In addition to our greatcompensation, Allied Resources Medical Staffing (ARMS) offers a fantasticbenefits package to our personnel:
Health Insurance – Medical, Dental and Vision Available
Housing Subsidies & Per Diem Allowances for Travelers
Transportation Reimbursement for Travelers
Continuous Employment Opportunities available across the US!