Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and continuously improving technology as we strive to provide the best possible patient care and serve our community.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
The Medical Office Coordinator is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides administrative leadership to the front office staff.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Assists front office and clerical staff in developing and implementing short and long-term work plans and objectives.
• Oversees the process to prepare patients for examination and treatment.
• Screens telephone calls for referral to physicians.
• Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as
necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
• Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff on fulfillment of job duties, patient services.
• Scheduling appropriate coverage for Front Office staff and managing schedule requests.