We are currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager for our Case Management Department in Dallas, TX.
Assistant Branch Manager provides technical support and monitors the day-to-day case activity among the case managers to ensure the proper management and movement of the cases, and the maximization of cost containment.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Monitoring case manager and support staff activity to ensure that the case load is distributed appropriately, the services delivered are in keeping with GENEX’s quality standards, and that the office operates efficiently with respect to the case load.
• Assisting branch manager in determining appropriate staffing requirements and recruiting the qualified professional staff accordingly and within established personnel guidelines.
• Monitoring the staffing of cases based on case specifications and location. Reassigning the workload as needed to maximize productivity. Assessing billing reports and conducting case reviews for progress, quality, and accuracy.
• Supervising branch support staff; and suggesting reassignments of their work load in an effort to maximize office performance.
• Providing technical support to case managers by fully understanding workers’ compensation regulations and the current legal issues pertaining to our industry. Is a source of information and counsels the case managers when difficulties arise.
• May manage a case load of their own by functioning in the same way specified in the case manager position descriptions.
• Providing technical support to marketing by accompanying them on customer calls. This provides a customer with insight into how a case is handled from an operations point of view.
• Supervising Supervisors and case management personnel.
• Assisting Branch Manager to help maintain an environment perceived by employees to be challenging and equitable; an environment where personal and branch goals are set and achieved on a regular basis. Success is monitored through lower turnover and legal action, and overall branch performance.
• Assisting in hiring support staff, firing, disciplining and documenting employees. Reviewing individual performance evaluations and may suggest wage increases based on the same to ensure proper administration of the salary and bonus programs. Working with case managers to establish goals.
• Identifying and supervising ongoing staff training to ensure proficiency and technical competence among employees.
• Participating in branch staff meetings to relay company specific information, as necessary. Providing employees with the opportunity to voice their concerns and clear up difficulties, thus enhancing the work environment.
• Orienting new case managers on office procedures and other GENEX specifics of operation.
• Providing branch-wide support to ensure uninterrupted work flow within the branch and throughout the company.
• As needed and according to mandated schedules, accurately processes and monitors payroll, case manager bonus, billable/non-billable reports, vendor payments, daily results, and other administrative reports.
• Other duties may be assigned.