Another Source’s client, McKinstry is recruiting a Critical Facility Engineer (Electrical) to join their San Antonio team. Relocation assistance is available for those looking to relocate to the San Antonio area. Like the Dallas, Houston, and Austin markets, the San Antonio area is a growing market for the Data Center industry and McKinstry is an integral piece of that growth.
Here's a little about McKinstry and the position they are seeking to fill:
McKinstry's success isn't a matter of fate or luck. It's the natural consequence of our commitment to innovation...how we support our employees...the unique truly integrated way we deliver...the long-term relationships we forge with our clients...and our unwavering commitment to creating buildings that are good to their owners, occupants, and the environment. Innovation runs on ideas, which can come from anywhere. Projects at McKinstry are not owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it's common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another.
Established in 1960, McKinstry is a full-service design, build, operate and maintain (DBOM) firm with over 1,600 employees. McKinstry’s professional staff and trades people deliver consulting, construction, energy, and facility services. As an early adopter of the DBOM process, the company advocates collaborative and sustainable solutions that are designed to ensure occupant comfort, improve systems efficiency, reduce facility operational costs, and ultimately optimize client profitability for the life of their building. While we are well known for our expertise in design build delivery, our full service offerings of mechanical, electrical, data and plumbing have been the hallmark of our success.
We are currently seeking a Critical Facility Engineer to join the team as a member of our growing Facility Services Division. The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with internal and external clients
- Respond to customer service requests in a timely manner
- Respond to emergency calls
Maintain Data Center Systems
- Perform routine maintenance tasks in accordance with McKinstry Safety Policy and Procedures
- Inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend system upgrades
- Order parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs
- Solicit proposals for outsourced work
- Work with vendors and contractors to ensure their work meets McKinstry and Client standards
- Perform all maintenance to ensure the highest level of efficiency without disruption to the business
- Accurate and timely completion of work order requests
- Escalate issues to Critical Environment Facility Manager as needed