Thisposition provides specialized repair (radiology, nuclear medicine, ultrasound,etc.) and maintenance services on diagnostic imaging equipment and biomedicalequipment. Essential Duties:
1. In addition toduties of Field Service Specialist I, performs repair and maintenance on intermediateimaging equipment, such as Digital Radiography units, basic CT, CT Sim, basiconcology and vascular/specials systems.more than 60% of the time
2. Utilizes trainingopportunities to significantly reduce contract dependency for the sameequipment.
3. ICC Certificationfor radiology equipment (CRES) is preferred.
4. Employee is aleader in the Clinical Engineering department, providing oversight andassistance to FSS, for the efficient and cost effective repair and maintenanceof imaging equipment.
5. Effectivelyhandles all service emergencies and necessary communications with Vendor,Department, and Clinical Engineering Manager.
6. Is capable ofproviding coverage and support for Account Manger during manager’s absence.
7. Assists in theordering of parts and supplies necessary for the servicing of diagnosticimaging and biomedical equipment.
8. Provides input tothe Account Manager regarding new service opportunities within a locationserviced by the Clinical Engineering Division and performs other duties asassigned.
9. Provides appropriateservice cost history to the Account Manager with an emphasis on Contract v.s.Time and Material contrasts for the continual reduction of service expense.
10. May also provide repair and maintenance of generalbiomedical equipment as secondary responsibility or as assigned.