TriStar Summit Medical Center - Hermitage, TNRegistered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg Ortho - FT Nights
TriStar Summit, part of HCA's TriStar Health, is a 188-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission. Serving the residents of Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties since 1994, TriStar Summit has built a strong reputation for providing quality patient care in a friendly and compassionate setting. TriStar Summit offers a full range of services including emergency, medical, surgical, obstetric, oncology, psychiatric and diagnostic services. With our exceptional medical staff of more than 300 board certified physicians representing 36 specialties, we are committed to being your center of excellence for quality, community-based healthcare. The Med/Surg Ortho floor
is a 36-bed acute care post op surgical unit that provides care of the adult and geriatric patients. Patients are received through various entry points including patient registration, the Emergency Department, Operating Room, physician's offices, and from the critical care units. TriStar Summit Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg Ortho - FT Nights. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, ISERVE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient's responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.TriStarSummit.com. You may also contact Melanie Simon, Recruiter at 615-316-3558 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. Now is your chance to become part of the TriStar Summit Medical Center Team.