An evening word processor job in Charlotte, North Carolina is immediately available via Special Counsel. To be considered for this opportunity you must have 5+ years’ experience, a minimum typing speed of 70 wpm, and excellent MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint scores. Experience creating macros and dictation are also a must. This position is with a well-respected law firm in Uptown Charlotte with great work-life balance. If this sounds like a good fit, this may be the position for you!
Word Processor Job Responsibilities
• Fill in template and form documents
• Create professional Powerpoint presentations
• Type quickly and accurately using word processing software
• Transcribe documents from dictation
• 5+ years’ experience
• Advanced Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
• Typing speed 70+ wpm
• Experience creating macros
• Ability to type from dictation
• Excellent references
• History of stability
If you are interested in this evening word processor job in Charlotte, NC, please submit your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
, or via our website: specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled