Our clients depend on us for our product and application knowledge, commitment to service, and reliable supply chain. As a part of our dynamic outside sales team you will be responsible for:
- Growing an established customer base;
- Developing new long-term customer relationships;
- Solving customer JIT delivery and material challenges.
Your effective presentation skills, metals sales expertise, and strong organizational skills make you an ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity! Here’s what else you’ll need to be successful in this outside sales role:
- have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- preferably have outside sales experience in metal distribution;
- have a High School Diploma or higher education (2 or more years of college coursework preferred);
- have excellent organizational and planning skills;
- possess PC skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Steel Corporation supplies raw materials (carbon, stainless steel, aluminum and red metals) to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of metals, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.
Alro Steel, established in 1948, is a privately held corporation with over 50 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.