Are you looking for a work environment that is growing, thriving
and has a passion for people? Do you want a career that will take you
places and give you new experiences? Are success, personal growth and fun
on your list of must haves?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, apply to join StarTek—A
global leader in the Business Process Outsourcing industry! We are able
to deliver award-winning quality results through our people, processes, and
passion. When you succeed, we succeed. We take the time to look for
individuals who have a heart for customer service, a promise of employee
contribution, and the potential to grow with our company.
It's not WHAT we do that makes StarTek different; but rather, HOW
we do it.
1. Evaluates, provides feedback, mentors and motivates employees to provide excellent customer service, while improving call quality and performance metrics.
2. Analyzes call statistics to ensure performance and quality standards are met.
3. Resolves worker issues or submits unsettled issues to the HR Department for appropriate action.
4. Handles supervisor calls and oversees escalation queue.
5. Monitors live or recorded calls and identifies performance gaps. Coaches employees for performance improvement, resolves day-to-day issues and problems, provides technical leadership, and answers questions accurately and professionally.
6. Trains new employees to ensure professional, performance and quality standards are met.
7. Encourages and participates in community activities.
8. Monitors call volume to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to service clients.
9. Conducts meetings to ensure accurate and timely communication of client and campaign issues to and from the team.
10. Reviews and submits all required reports and staffing requests, and maintains transaction reports and attendance/time records.
11. Delivers performance reviews of team members, conducts disciplinary interview/counseling, and completes and files all necessary HR documentation.
12. Participates in client quality calibration sessions.