The ISG O&G Production Consultant is a centrally-driven, cross divisional, global position responsible for developing and executing industry consulting plans and automation solution strategies that drive penetration into the upstream production market. The Oil & Gas Production Consultant candidate will work with customers to establish a new vision moving from a more manual production process to an automated production environment that enables production optimization and increased asset returns for O&G operators.
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME)
- Support Project Pursuits in key early phases, including visioning, proposal preparation, and pursuit phases.
- Support Strategic Accounts and Account Management programs
- Perform consulting studies to generate automation proejct spend
- Penetrate competitive sites through consulting studies
- Support execution of APC, loop tuning, debottlenecking, IntellignetField and Master Planning projects
- Quantify value delivered through the application of automation - 'Tale of the Site'
- Benchmark value delivered according to recordable Best Practices
Identify and Support development of application packages.
- Time allocation
- Overall Utilization
- Utilization by Industry and by type of engagement
- Marquee Account engagement
- Marguee Account Studies and follow-on orders
- Number of consulting study engagements and value of hte follow-on orders
- Number and type of consulting engagements
- Proven Results / QBR generated
- Application Packages indentified and developed
- Application packages sold
- Papers published and/or presented
- Number of competitive site penetrated with consulting studies
- BS Engineering (Petroleum, Facilities, Mechanical, Instrumentation) +5 years related experience working for/with and O&G operator or EPC. The ideal candidate will have experience participating in HAZOP, HAZID, or LOPA activities.
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Relocation benefits may be available for this position. About Process Systems and Solutions
Emerson’s Process System’s and Solutions business provides automation technology and consulting services to allow process manufacturers to make the most of their operations while reducing costs and minimizing safety and environmental risks. Today, our control systems run more than 10,000 plants in 135 countries around the world. Our customers rely on us to solve their toughest challenges, and it’s a commitment we take very seriously.
We’re seeking high-impact people, true innovators at the core, whose ideas can change the world. If you’re looking for a company that recognizes and rewards your abilities, provides global opportunities to advance your career, and fosters an environment to learn and develop, Emerson may be for you. Consider joining our team of more than 7,000 Process Systems and Solutions employees across the globe. Equal Opportunity Employer
It is Process Systems and Solutions’ policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age and any other factor prohibited by law.
APPLY NOW! (You will be redirected from the Emerson careers site)