As a Business Systems Analyst Lead (BSA), and a member of PNC's Information Technology group, you will be instrumental in helping to maintain our reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations - as recognized by CIO magazine and InformationWeek magazine. As an integral part of this team, you will identify business-unit requirements, create process specifications, coordinate with project teams and ensure that all project requirements are met.
Your area is responsible for acting as the interface between technology infrastructure and a PNC's Asset Management group. In this senior-level role, you will remain focused on implementing solutions that align with the organization's business objectives, and which produce value-added results. This will include assisting in defining system scope and objectives; researching and fact-finding; analyzing business and user requirements for complex projects, where risk is typically low; and managing requirements throughout each of your projects by conducting thorough testing of related applications.
In addition, you will apply your knowledge of business systems and industry requirements to provide a positive impact on and help drive value for PNC's Lines of Business.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Business or Technology) preferred
- 8-10 years of specific LOB or Technology experience
- Proficient in SQL, business analysis in support of IT projects, and Business Intelligence
- Ability to lead, mentor and train others
- Ability to influence large service partner base without direct management authority
- Advanced and expert level understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Expertise to understand the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Strong understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Advanced communication, facilitation and elicitation skills
- Advanced planning and organizational skills