If you are looking for more out of your career, your journey begins here with American Nursing Care. Healthcare is more than a career, it’s a calling. We know why you became a care professional. You wanted to make a difference in peoples’ lives and you want to be remembered by your positive impact. American Nursing Care is dedicated to providing our patients the highest level of compassionate and quality care within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. Founded in 1976, American Nursing Care is a national provider of home health and hospice services and is proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, which assures the highest standard of quality care and patient safety.
American Nursing Care is a company within Consolidated Health Services, a home based health services organization. Consolidated Health Services is a direct affiliate of Catholic Health Initiatives, a national nonprofit health system. Catholic Health Initiatives provides care in 18 states through over 90 hospitals; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; and other facilities spanning inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
~~OPEN HOUSE/INTERVIEW SESSIONS…EVERY 4th Friday of each month.~~
Please stop by to meet our wonderful team members.
We look forward to discussing our rewarding opportunities.
No appointment times needed...we take the time to meet with you!~~
~~Our clients are in Montgomery,Greene,Butler,Clinton and Preble counties.
Fantastic opportunities for you in Preble county~~
~~Our wonderful online learning center allows you to complete your monthly required in-services from your home.~~
~~Benefits for Eligible Associates with PRN/Optional Schedules include:
CHI 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan,College Savings Plan,Paid Time Off(PTO),Medical Insurance Options,Vision Services Discount,Dental Plan,Credit Union Membership and In-Services Opportunities.
Consolidated Health Services' many benefits have been designed to assist with the needs of each associate.There are many benefit plans to choose from that will suit your lifestyle needs.
~~Very competitive pay.~~
American Nursing Care-DAYTON has achieved the distinction of being a
2013 Home Care Elite Top 100 agency.
The ranking is based on Quality of Care, Quality Improvement,
Patient Experience, Process Measure Implementation and Financial Management.
The Troy office is located at:
81 Robin Hood Lane, Suite A
Troy, Ohio 45373
- Supports ANC�s Mission, Values, Strategic Goals and high standards of customer service. Consistently lives �People First� behaviors.
- Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, includingConfidentiality of HIPAA protected health information.
- Observes and utilizes appropriate technique to performthe following personal care functions:
- Shower/Tub/Bed bath
- Mouth care
- Skin Care
- Nail care
- Assists with bedpan
- Assists with urinal
- Records temperature
- Records pulse
- Records respiration
- Positions client
- Assists with transfers to wheelchair to chair
- Assists with range of motion
- Assists with ambulation
- Assists with dressing
- Measures I and O, weight
- Encourages client�s self
- help with use of specialequipment or assists with prescribed exercises.
- Provides reality orientation and sensory stimulation to clients.
- Provides for client safety by recognition and elimination of safety hazards.
- Reports changes in body function/client status to supervisor.
- Nutrition: Prepares meals taking into account dietary restrictions and client preferences, feeds or assists asneeded, encourages fluid intake as appropriate.
- Other permissible duties under special circumstances wherepermitted by state regulation:
- Routine application of ostomy appliances.
- Catheter care, including application of condom catheters.
- Assists with proper cleaning of oxygen equipment.
- Household Duties:
- Follows basic infection control guidelines to maintain a clean client environment.
- Performs basic household chores: washes dishes, changesbed linens, makes occupied and unoccupied beds, dusts, mopsfloors, vacuums, does laundry, disposes of trash.
- Completes and submits all required documentation in a timelymanner.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to patient and/or family needs,customs or feelings.
- Maintains confidentially of client information.
- Participates in case conferences as directed.
- Follows policies and procedures of the company.
- Arrives at scheduled time and completes assignment.
- Recognizes emergencies and has knowledge of emergencyprocedures.
- Maintains a good attendance and tardy record per ANCpolicies.� Reports absences to supervisor prior to thescheduled start time according to policy.
- Obtains a minimum of 12 in
- service hours per calendar year.
- Grooming and overall appearance is acceptable.
- Maintains productivity standards.
- Maintains availability requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation program.
- Home health aide experience in the prior 24 months and/or passes the ANC competency evaluation program as required by Medicare regulations
- Ability to understand the written care plans, execute nstructions and document services delivered
- One year home health aide or nurse aide experience preferred
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR Certification (all locations) and Basic First Aid Certification (Ohio only).
Basis of Rating
We have a tremendous responsibility to the people we serve. We strive to hire individuals who share our values and who are driven to make a difference. Applicants whose experience, skills and qualifications match our 'Hire the Best' criteria will be invited to interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All of our personnel actions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers and company sponsored training will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or other protected status as provided by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in employment with our organization. We appreciate your time and look forward to reviewing your application.
Have a great day!
How to Apply
Please click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to apply for this position.
Please Note: When uploading a resume, please attach only a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document.
PLEASE make sure you complete ALL sections on the application.If you add a resume,you still MUST complete the entire application.
PLEASE make sure you have included 5 years of employment.