IT Audit Process Manager
As an IT Audit Process Manager you are a member of the Information Technology Audit team within PNC's Corporate Audit Division, located in Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH. As an IT Audit Process Manager, you will have the opportunity to use your knowledge and expertise of information technology risk and control principles while leading a wide variety of technology audit activities including evaluations of operating system, database, and networking technical reviews, system and IT process implementation reviews, and information security and technology governance reviews.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Assisting the IT Audit Sr. Manager in developing the annual audit plan to determine the extent of audit activities to be performed during the upcoming year;
* Utilizing your previous information technology or IT audit experience to lead complex audits through the planning to report writing stage;
* Managing the fieldwork of several audits simultaneously, ensuring that testing of controls is performed in compliance with established departmental protocols and auditing standards;
* Preparing working papers and independently evaluating and testing key internal controls;
* Proactively partnering with key risk partners on risk and control issues, and building relationships through the facilitation of ongoing meetings;
* Proactively identifying and resolving issues as they arise;
* Executing assignments independently and effectively to contribute to team objectives;
* Serving as a mentor to junior staff by assisting in the development of their technical audit skills and business knowledge; and
* Providing independent and objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value and improve the organizations operations.
You will experience personal development and growth through the continued enhancement of your technical and audit skills, as well as increased knowledge of the banking industry, by performing various assignments and special projects.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Typically 6+ years of experience in auditing or the technology line of business, including two years supervisory experience. Experience in specialized, complex risk disciplines. Experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in the evaluation of internal controls is preferred
* Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other Related Field (i.e., Finance or Accounting) required. Advanced degree (MBA) and/or professional certification (CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, etc.) are preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully perform audit testing with discretion and independent judgment
- Demonstrated knowledge of general audit and preferably risk mitigation techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle sensitive or difficult issues with clients
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, quick learner and team player.
- Ability to conduct audit planning activities and prepare or revise audit programs to accomplish audit objectives
- Ability to follow audit procedures and prepare acceptable working papers, which record and summarize audit data and adequately support conclusions.
- Ability to perform testing of key controls in accordance with established standards and protocols to determine whether the controls are operating effectively.
- Knowledge of IT internal controls, business processes, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, and/or IIA standards is desirable
* Knowledge of business/function products/services, systems utilized, regulatory/legal requirements for information technology is desirable
* Strong knowledge with any of the following is desired: application systems development lifecycle; operating systems (i.e., Windows, mainframe, midrange, web-based platforms); databases (DB2, Oracle, or SQL); middleware (web hosting or data transmissions processes); networking technologies, or IT infrastructure software products