Project Manager / Agile Coach – CONTRACT – Pontiac, MI
Project Manager / Agile Coach Skills & Requirements:
• Total Experience of 10+ years with 3 to 5+ years of Program Management experience
preferably in an Engineering or Technical Environment
• 3+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile teams/Agile Coaching
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Expert in Agile methods and practices through multiple teams (Scrum and Kanban,
• Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and
improvement of agile methodologies; ability to lead by example
• Someone who can influence, persuade & make things happen.
• Solid understanding of both software and/or hardware development lifecycles
• Prior work delivering a Hardware and/or Software product, beginning to
end, using Agile/Scrum.
• Experience transforming an in-flight project from Waterfall to Agile delivery using the
• Experience launching a new project using Agile methods supported within Scrum, XP
• Excellent communication skills; skilled at cross-functional and cross-organizational
• Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner or equivalent
• Excellent change management abilities
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred; or equivalent experience
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.