Windows Engineer – CONTRACT – Hillsboro, ORWindows Engineer Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 5-7 years of professional work experience
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE)
- 5-7 years’ experience interacting with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage the requirements.
- Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage.
- Experience designing, implementing and managing one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server, Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
- Experience implementing hosted and stand-alone .NET solutions.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, CIFS.
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Scripting experience (Batch, WMI, VBScript, Powershell).
- Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups and Client Relationship groups.
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
- Willingness and ability to produce high quality operational documentation, including Visio diagrams, high-level descriptions of the environment, as well as detailed instructions outlining the steps required to repeat the build-out and configuration of the infrastructure.
- Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism, and ability to work with complex situations.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.
Windows Engineer – CONTRACT – Hillsboro, OR