Join CoStar Group’s Research Team in Atlanta
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ — CSGP) is commercial real estate's leading provider of information and analytic services.
Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Many of the world's most prestigious organizations rely on the information services provided by CoStar and its subsidiaries. Our suite of online services provides a centralized, consolidated, real-time source of information that increases productivity, while creating transparency and stability in the marketplace. This enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current listings. CoStar Group has truly revolutionized the way commercial real estate transactions work on a day in and day out basis.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe with a staff of approximately 1,800 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional Research organization.
Joining CoStar Group puts you in the heart of the dynamic, fast paced commercial real estate industry today. As a Research Manager overseeing a team of Portfolio Managers and Research Associates, you will be Armed with a deep commitment to customer service, a passion for accurate data, and a desire to further develop supervisory skills, our Research Team Lead will have two primary responsibilities: 1) to define, quantify, and analyze the relationships between CoStar contacts and CoStar Researchers to strengthen those relationships, which ensures the accuracy and timeliness of information obtained for those contacts’ listings, properties and transactions and, 2) supervise a team of 8-10 Researchers that will be responsible for maintaining listings for additional brokers associated with the same companies. Research Team Leads will fully “own” their contact relationships and the work produced by the Research Associates on their teams.
- Ensure accuracy for listings, transactions, and overall market analytics
- Coach, mentor and develop employees with focus on future career path and long-term development
- Work with Senior Economists/Analysts to produce quarterly market reports and market forecasting meetings/presentations/client facing events;
- Build relationships with clients in market to ensure complete contact satisfaction
- Demonstrated skill breaking through objections and barriers
- Hire, supervise, train, and develop the Research Associates
- Manage research and accuracy of comparable sales reports
- Provide outstanding service to clients and prospects promoting our research methodology and products.
- Work closely with the sales team to generate new revenue and retain our existing clients.
- Deepen awareness of the company's full suite of products to customers, prospects and other players in the commercial real estate industry.
- Conduct regular audits and analysis of Research Associates to ensure the accuracy of Costar data and updates are occurring in a timely fashion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Real Estate; or a Bachelor’s degree and comparable relevant industry work experience in the Commercial Real Estate or relevant field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience or academic experience in analyzing data
- Proficiency in MS Office required, including a high proficiency in Excel
- Candidates must have 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of Commercial Real Estate
- 3 years minimum proven experience in supervisory and leadership roles; experience must demonstrate clear potential for managing a team of 8-10 Research Associates and or multiple smaller teams.
- Demonstration of strong relationship building experience/success
- A demonstrated ability to overcome objection and build strong relationships
- A passion for working with and guiding others in their professional growth and development.
- Clear potential for managing and improving the productivity of high-volume interviewing and research processes that are intellectually demanding.
- Ability to meet deadlines, keep schedules, and perform to target levels in a fast-paced production environment without compromising quality.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and leadership skills; ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Proven record of outstanding service to clients, particularly in information-intensive products.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort presenting information and insight to high-profile client groups.
- Knowledge and understanding of CoStar line of products and how the products add value to brokers
The Research Manager position at CoStar group is an amazing opportunity to jumpstart your career in Commercial Real Estate… but you don’t have to take our word for it!
Visit www.CoStar.com/Careers to view a video profile of a current Research Manager or read up on the career paths that some of our colleagues have taken over their careers with CoStar. Watch video highlighting benefit offerings as well as the extensive training!
Join CoStar and enjoy our new state of the art office space in the heart of Buckhead. CoStar offers a benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide, including generous medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance (through Aetna); a 401k plan with company match and employee stock purchase plan; and extensive paid training throughout your career.
Come grow with us—CoStar Group is seeking talented individuals like you to join our winning team! ***LI-LR