TATA has a need for an IT Service Management Manager & IT Service Management Consultant
Location: Anywhere USA/Nationwide
At TCS, we achieve real business results that allow our clients to transform, and not just maintain, their operations. Our IT services, business solutions and outsourcing bring our clients a level of certainty that no other competitor can match.
Our clients will experience requirements being met on time, within budget and with high quality; greater efficiency and responsiveness to their business; and the ability to shift investment to strategic initiatives rather than tactical functions.
As an IT Process and Service Management Senior Manager, you will be responsible for delivering technology innovation through our Business Technology Optimization business. TCS BTO professionals focus on core IT Service Management processes across the ITIL v3 lifecycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operations, Service Transition and Continuous Service Improvement. Our consultants focus on understanding and assessing the current ITSM processes, tools, operating model as well as supporting governance to design and implement improvements utilizing Service Management. This will include performing assessments, developing process designs (policies, processes, procedures and work instructions) and designing the corresponding organizational models to support the processes.
Candidates will demonstrate skills in areas of process design, organizational design and the supporting ITSM Tool Suites. The individual should also have the capability to support / enable adoption of the processes through the defined roadmaps by performing training and transitioning to operations. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering process centric solutions but not limited to ITIL v3 processes. The candidate should have a foundation understanding of ITIL V3.
Duties may include:
- Development of processes
- Facilitation of process workshops to meet immediate and longer term client outcomes
- Construct future state operating models based on the to be processes
- Identify and enable the organization to meet the objectives of the processes through talent management
Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Designing and implementing ITIL and Operational processes
- Enablement of Talent and organizational change management to deliver value to our clients
- Incorporate technology, data and reporting architecture in the definition and design of the processes to meet required service levels
- Experience in Program and Project Management as well as the detailed planning.
- Process and technical leadership skills to deliver towards the slated customer objectives that could require managing ITSM Consultants
- Relationship management both internally and client facing
- Building deliverables inclusive of presentations, process designs, operating models, gap assessments, opportunities for improvement, etc.
- Support TCS sales teams with presales activities
- Contribute to TCS offerings and capabilities
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management products such as ServiceNow, Remedy®, OpenView ®, Tivoli® and Service Manager
Senior Manager - Service Management (ITSM) Preferred Requirements:
7+ years’ experience working in a project / consultancy environment with at least 4 ITSM implementations
ITIL v3 Foundation
Big Four Consulting experience
Consultant - Service Management Consultant (ITSM) Preferred Requirements:
2+ years’ experience working in a project / consultancy environment with at least two ITSM implementation
ITIL v3 Foundation is preferred but not required
Big Four Consulting experience
TATA is your next Opportunity…Offering Great Benefits & Competitive Salary
Submit Your Profile Now!